Monday, April 19, 2010

devon paige stansbury :: miss mohican valley

This beauty, also one of my closest friends, is up for Miss Ohio in June! She recently won the title of Miss Mohican Valley which qualified her to participate in Miss Ohio. Wait.. Miss Ohio? YES, MISS OHIO!!! OH. MY. WORD. Dev, I am sooo excited for you! This is quite the accomplishment!

So, Devon came in to get some shots for the Miss Ohio catalog, which I was soooo excited to do! Below are some of my favorites from the shoot. Enjoy, and be sure to tell Devon congrats!

Dev, you ROCK!! (I WILL be there with my big zoom lense :D)








Good luck little sis! I love you and wish you the best of luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU GIRL! <3 Great Job Ash!
<3 you both Lisa

Ashley Dellinger said...

Thank you Lisa!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com