Tuesday, May 18, 2010

bentlee :: ohio newborn photography

Recently I got together with Kylee & Luke at their home to take some shots of their new little joy, Bentlee. Bentlee was a little angel the whole entire time, and would not go to sleep for anything! He obviously didn't want to miss out on the action. It was so hard for me to choose which shots I wanted to put on the blog, so needless to say this post is somewhat larger than most. I loved so many of them! I also took some family shots, and in these images you can see just how much these proud parents are in love with their little guy.

Please enjoy "some" of my favorite images from the shoot.






Ky, you are so pretty!




Thank you guys so much for allowing me to be a part of this new beginning of your life! I wish you the best with your new little bundle of love!

1 comments:

Marilyn said...

Ashley... I just love and was extremely impressed at the wedding ring on the baby's toe...great job.
Marilyn

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com